Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Music That I Identify Finding Womanhood With


Lauryn Hill's I Gotta Find Peace of Mind is definitely a song that makes me think about transformation from a young girl to a grown woman. I can relate to all the lyrics && I feel emotionally connected to the song. It is truly amazing and when I hear it, it uplifts my soul.... because finding peace of mind is loving yourself for who you are and not who you think you are supposed to be. Lauryn Hill is very passionate when she sings and performs this song. She's so talented she plays the guitar as she sings and does not miss a beat. Her voice is beautiful as always and to the end of the song she begins to cry. The song is deep and I think it can be universally related to... Lauryn Hill is very much a woman. I admire her talent, beauty and strength. I posted the video on my page as well!