Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Positivity, Growth, Woman Hood


After reading Russell Simmon's Super Rich I have challenged myself to become a more positive person and work on making myself happier everyday. Simmon's proclaims pursuing your own happiness is the only way to be truly Super Rich and he says one becomes truly happy when they make others happy. He also correlates physical well being with mental well being. For example, if your throat hurt, it maybe because you always have something negative to say. If you have acne, it may be a result of constant bursts of anger. It was endless FOOD FOR THOUGHT in the book and I would recommend it to anybody. Some things straight out the book I intend to incorporate into my life are
  1. More meditation (using the mantra NAM-MYOHO-RENGE-KYO)
  2. More prayer
  3. More charitable work
  4. More positivity/peacefulness
  5. Healthier diet
  6. Yoga
I do believe that happiness is our one true purpose of life and that is the only way you can feel wealthy. You don't have to be financially super rich to feel super rich. So, look out for the new, happier me! I will be planting seeds of positivity everywhere and I am sure I will reap what I sow. You attract what you put out right?! #BasicLawsofScience